The M15D-Thermal is a weatherproof, PoE camera with a 5 MP sensor module which is designed for thermographic detection.
The modular design of the M15D system platform ensures maximum flexibility for the Mobotix thermographic camera. The M15D-Thermal comes standard with a thermal image sensor and a dummy module (to remain weatherproof to IP66).
In addition, it is possible to use any Mobotix sensor modules (5MP, colour or black and white, telephoto to hemispheric, with or without long pass filter/LPF) in the M15D-Thermal for identification. Camera software is then used to activate the dual image display on one of the two image sensors, thermal or standard, or both simultaneously.
- High end thermographic camera with thermal sensor of typically 50mK and a temperature measuring range of -40 to +550°C/-40 to +1022°F
- The thermal sensor is capable of detecting in complete darkness and/or through smoke, smog, or a thin plastic film (limited during thick fog)
- The combination with the MxActivitySensor in particular delivers extremely reliable video analysis results of person/vehicle movements, as it is now possible to block out disruptive factors such as regular movements of "cold" objects such as bushes, grass, water, clouds, waves etc.
- No glare from strong sources of light such as headlights, handheld lamps, etc.
- Detection of hotter than average body parts or technical devices, detection of faults in photovoltaic systems, overheated machine bearings etc.
- Low camera power consumption of max. 5.5W
- The thermal image sensor is configured using camera software in a web browser so it is possible to display the thermal image with all other Mobotix user software such as MxEasy, MxCC and App.